Sunday 11 September 2016

Mikel says he spent over $30000 helping to organise logistics at Rio 2016

The last is yet to be heard of Nigeria's chaotic preparations for Rio 2016 as team captain, Mikel Obi has revealed just how much he was involved behind the scenes. Speaking with goal.com the Chelsea midfielder said: "I think if we talk about the money that I put into the team I think it was more than [£30,000] but we just had to do it. "I said to myself, 'I won’t let this happen. If I can help, I’ll try to help'. Sometimes there was no food, sometimes there was no pitch to train on, there was no bus to go to the training ground. So all of this was what me and the coach had to figu... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Link

Last 7 Days Popular Posts

Last Year Popular Posts

Popular Posts