Tuesday 6 September 2016

Alibaba shares his thoughts on the bad state of the National Arts theater compared to Dubai's new Opera house


Alibaba makes sense all the time with his thought provoking posts on the state of the country. Read what he wrote below about the formerly beautiful National Arts Theater which used to be a tourist attraction in Lagos, Nigeria: I met one of the guys, Parkinson, who went to Dubai to work on sounds in the new #DubaiOperaHouse... Here in London. And he said he has been in Dubai for the past 14 months... Working with a consortium on the acoustics of the halls. He showed me some pictures and told me he would be relocating to Dubai, from the Royal School of Music... And I thought to my s... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Link

Last 7 Days Popular Posts

Last Year Popular Posts

Popular Posts