Saturday 10 September 2016

New trailers: Matthew McConaughey acting weird, Ben Affleck directing again, and more

A tiny little movie theater opened up a few blocks from my apartment last month. When I say tiny, I mean literally there are about 25 seats in the place. It mostly screens offbeat old films, and all tickets cost $8, which sounds expensive, but is legitimately a bargain in New York City. When I went with my girlfriend a few weeks back to see a screening of *Sidewalk Stories*, which is silent and funny and quite good, we ended up being the only two people in the theater, minus the guy running the place. That might have been because it was still brand-new, but also might have been be... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Link

Last 7 Days Popular Posts

Last Year Popular Posts

Popular Posts